Battery Monitoring on Axpert Inverters
Sunray has acquired the technology to easily, effectively and comprehensively monitor inverter systems remotely. This includes tracking a very wide array of system parameters, generating insightful info-graphics, store all the data in the cloud, and access it through a portal from any location with an internet connection.
This is truly the future of solar systems, and just another way which distinguishes Sunray from the rest.
- Real-time monitoring of all the different power sources in use in a solar system (solar panels, batteries, grid power, etc).
- Calculating the total cost savings brought about by the solar system.
- Can gather over 50 different values from every connected inverter.
- All data is captured, stored and can be exported for a specific time period.
- A dashboard that is available anywhere in the world presenting everything happening in the system in real-time.
- Specific monitoring of the batteries in use.
- Can monitor up to 6 inverters in parallel.
- Support for a host of different Voltronic inverters, including the new InfiniSolar 4 Super inverter.
- Can monitor grid tie as well as hybrid inverters.
- Hourly trend analysis of the load, the solar panels, the batteries as well as the utility consumption and/or production.
The online dashboard offers our clients a convenient and professional platform to keep an eye on their system. This is also extremely helpful with system troubleshooting.
The dashboard is focused on power utility and will track and display the following items:
- Utility power Consumption/Production
- PV Production
- Battery Consumption
- State of Charge Monitoring
- Power Overview
- Miscellaneous Statistics
The system also keeps log of information such as
- Load watts
- Grid frequency
- Grid voltage
- Grid watts
- Grid amps
- Grid kWh used
- Battery amps
- Battery watts
- Battery volts
- Battery SOC
- PV kWh produced
- PV watts
- Monitor temperature
- Inverter temperature
- Inverter frequency
- Inverter voltage
- Inverter load percentage
- Inverter mode
- Inverter amps
- and various other cumulative and peak values.