- Highly efficient Series PWM charging, increase the battery lifetime and improve the solar system performance.
- LED indicators indicate battery voltage state.
- Use MOSFET as electronic switch, without any mechanical switch.
- Widely used, automatically recognize day/night (R Series).
- Intelligent timer function with 1-12 hours option (R Series).
- Only one key to perform all setting.
- Adopt temperature compensation, correct the charging and discharging parameters automatically and improve the battery lifetime.
- Electronic protection: over charging, over discharging, overload, and short circuit.
- Reverse protection for battery
- Remote meter and temperature sensor
Scroll Table > >
|Model||Input volt (Max)||Charging volt, Auto sensing||Maximum charging current||Maximum load current||Maximum PV input power @ 12V/24V|
|LS B 10A 12/24V||50V||12/24V||10A||10A||120W/240W|
|LS B 20A 12/24V||50V||12/24V||20A||20A||240W/480W|
|LS B 30A 12/24V||50V||12/24V||30A||30A||360W/720W|
Compared to conventional PWM controller, MPPT technology increases the charge efficiency up to 30% and potentially decreases the required solar array power.
The ability to step-down from the higher solar array voltage to the lower battery bank voltage (to charge the batteries) greatly increases system design flexibility. The cable size can also be reduced because of the smaller current from the solar array.
The Tracer series controllers is ideal for off-grid solar systems and allows precise control of the charging and discharging of the battery. At the same time, the low voltage disconnect function (LVD) will prevent battery damage from over discharging.
- MPPT technology
- Peak conversion efficiency of 97%
- High Tracking efficiency of 99%
- Several seconds tracking speed
- 4- Stage charge with PWM output
- Natural convection cooling
- Full power output up to 45 °C
- Temperature compensation
- Sealed, Gel, Flooded battery
- Diversified load control
- RJ45 interface & optional meter
- Standard 2 years warranty
- CE certification
|Model||Input volt (Max)||Charging volt, Auto sensing||Maximum charging current||Maximum load current||Maximum PV input power|
|Tracer1210A MPPT Solar Controller||100V||12/24V||10A||10A||130W/260W|
|Tracer2210A MPPT Solar Controller||100V||12/24V||20A||20A||260W/520W|
|Tracer3210A MPPT Solar Controller||100V||12/24V||30A||20A||360W/720W|
|Tracer4210A MPPT Solar Controller||100V||12/24V||40A||20A||520W/1040W|
This MPPT solar controller is an advanced Solar maximum Power System power point tracking solar battery charger. The controller features a smart tracking algorithm that finds and maintains operation at the solar array peak power point, maximizing energy converting efficiency
The MPPT solar controller charging process has been optimized for long battery life and improved system performance. Self-diagnostics and electronic error protections prevent damage when installation mistakes or system faults occur. The WiFi / GPRS module is a plug-and-play monitoring device to be installed on the controller. With this device, users can monitor the status of the PV system from the mobile phone or from the website anytime anywhere.
- 12V/24V/48V auto work, parallel design
- Multi-stage charging optimizes battery performance
- MPPT tracking efficiency > 99.5%, peak conversion efficiency 98%
- Compatable with gel, AGM, flooded, sealed and lithium batteries
- Comorehensive protection
- WiFi/GPRS Monitoring (optional)
- BMS (optional)
|Stock Code||Model||Input volt (Max)||Charging volt, Auto sensing||Maximum charging current||Maximum load current||Maximum PV input power (12V/24V/48V)|
|CGSC4880||SC4880||150V||12/24/48 Auto||80A||–||960W/ 1920W/ 3480W|
|CGSC48100||SC48100||150V||12/24/48 Auto||100A||–||1200W/ 2400W/ 4800W|
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Errors and omissions excepted
- Prices published does not constitute a final quotation